Rolls-Royce Picnic Hamper Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Rolls-Royce Picnic Hamper « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Shostrom
Prolific User
Username: silvawraith2

Post Number: 115
Posted on Monday, 17 May, 2010 - 01:45:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

RH20234 a NOS Rolls-Royce picnic hamper made by W Gadsby & Sons. Unused and in mint condition, the hamper is made of sturdy wicker with thick leather straps and is lined in the RR check. Fine bone china plates, teacups and saucers with the RR motif in gold. The cutlery comprises forks, knives and teaspoons in heavy guage stainless steel with the RR logo. Two stainless steel vacuum flasks with RR logo, acrylic salt & pepper grinder, two microwave/dishwasher safe sandwich boxes and a large waterproof picnic rug. Full pictures and details upon request to interested parties. A charming and splendid piece.

Mike Furminger
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 124.185.81.233
Posted on Wednesday, 01 September, 2010 - 19:07:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi John
Are you able to email me a picture of the Hamper and the cost
Most Appreciated

Mike

(Message approved by david_gore)

Jeffrey McCarthy
Prolific User
Username: jefmac2003

Post Number: 224
Posted on Thursday, 02 September, 2010 - 13:20:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Actually, would someone be kind enough to email me the dimensions of the basket? I have all the china etc but am having trouble finding a decent sized basket and knowing the size would help. Thanks, Jeff

John Shostrom
Prolific User
Username: silvawraith2

Post Number: 119
Posted on Thursday, 02 September, 2010 - 15:56:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

The dimensions of the hamper itself are 57.15cm x 40.64cm s 27.94 cm H. Hope this helps.