WANTED - Original wiring diagrams for... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » WANTED - Original wiring diagrams for scanning « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Glen Poolen
Frequent User
Username: wgipps

Post Number: 201
Posted on Tuesday, 15 October, 2019 - 12:53:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello again
In another recent post, several forum users discussed briefly the wiring looms of a 1974 SRH SS1.

Here online we have some reasonable scanned copies of the wiring diagrams from the manual -
http://rrtechnical.info/SY/TSD2476/Version2/21.pdf
Particularly - RHD cars from serial 9000 located at Section 9 page 153 to page 169 (Sheets 1 to 4)

I had them worked on and came up with the attached.

I beleive these have been scanned at less than 600DPI. That is ok for online but not good enough to reproduce printing. While they scan well and are pretty easily usable online, I found we run into problems with printing them out in a suitable format - ie being able to read the fine print in sufficent details to use them whilst workinmg on the car. The sheets in question have a lot of small detailed writing, so high DPI scanning is required to reproduce that text in print.

So - what I am looking for is someone who can get these 4 original manual sheets that are in good condition scanned into a high resolution (high DPI) scan so that they can be printed on a large format page.

The goal is to get a softcopy of the required sheets that is scanned in a high enough resolution to enable them to be printed out at a near original and usable size.
application/pdf
SS1 Wiring looms.pdf (1337.7 k)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Glen Poolen
Frequent User
Username: wgipps

Post Number: 204
Posted on Friday, 25 October, 2019 - 15:25:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

RESOLVED - large scale printable versions of SRH wiring diagrams.

application/pdf
SS RHD WIRING HI RES PRINTABLE.pdf (2109.9 k)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: