1996 Turbo RL for sale. Chassis 59631 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » 1996 Turbo RL for sale. Chassis 59631 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Craig Knight
Experienced User
Username: grum_ck

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, 24 December, 2009 - 22:01:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Sadly circumstances mean I’m heading back to the UK indefinitely… so I’m going to put my Bentley on the market.

It’s a lovely car that I have owned for 3 years and imported from England at the end of 2008.

It’s Sherwood Green with parchment hide.

I’m planning to put it on the market for $85000, but I’m happy to discount this if she is going to a good home.

I’m away over the Christmas period, but please let me know if anybody has any interest.

Cheers,
Craig.

(Message edited by david_gore on 26 December 2009)

Andre Perry
Experienced User
Username: meandfi

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, 16 January, 2010 - 20:20:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Great Car Craig, just what I was looking for, but the money I have at the moment I could only purchase the Handbook! hmm if I sell the lexus and auction off the wife to an arabian prince, I may be nearly there.haha

Great Car Mate!!! I hope it goes to a good home

Lawrence Heasman
Frequent User
Username: lheasman

Post Number: 53
Posted on Wednesday, 20 January, 2010 - 22:11:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

What a shame Craig,I'm not sure what would be worse. Selling the car or having to move back to the UK! Fingers crossed for a good home.

Craig Knight
Experienced User
Username: grum_ck

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, 03 February, 2010 - 20:14:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks Andre, you could buy it piece by piece (starting with the handbook)…

Lawrence, both were difficult. Moving back to the UK in winter didn’t help. Although I have a new nephew there, which is nice (gives me something to sell for my next RR/B purchase?).

The cars not sold yet, and I will continue to work on a plan to move back… if it doesn’t find a good home it will be waiting for me