Wanted Ashtray !! 1987 + car, front Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Wanted Ashtray !! 1987 + car, front « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Richard Treacy
Grand Master
Username: richard_treacy

Post Number: 2482
Posted on Sunday, 04 March, 2012 - 21:18:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

For my Turbo R. Part number UB43449. Same item is on RR/B cars from 1987 onwards (narrow type ashtray). Yep, someone nicked mine thinking that the various special nuts, bolts and tools in it were probably coins. Parking station desperado thieves. Alternatively, any ideas on what may fill the gap in my centre console ?

RT.

Jeffrey McCarthy
Prolific User
Username: jefmac2003

Post Number: 293
Posted on Monday, 05 March, 2012 - 13:16:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Richard - does it look like this?

I don't have one but they do turn up on the dreaded eBay quite frequently.

Richard Treacy
Grand Master

Post Number: 2483
Posted on Saturday, 10 March, 2012 - 20:55:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks, Jeffrey,

Indeed I managed to pick one up from the UK on eBay for next to nothing on your suggestion.

RT.

Richard Treacy
Grand Master

Post Number: 2485
Posted on Sunday, 11 March, 2012 - 11:56:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

By the way, to the rotten sod who read my last post then tried to hack my eBay account, you are under surveillance.

If it's the same person who attacked my PayPal account when I bought the item, ditto and more. All illegal transactions have been reversed as a first step.

James Feller
Prolific User
Username: james_feller

Post Number: 180
Posted on Monday, 19 March, 2012 - 17:28:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I was going to suggest a James Bond style rocket launcher device RT. For complete prat amusement of course to move those pesky bastards that always sit in the overtaking lane NOT overtaking!
but I see you reverted to the proper and more practical item.....

:-)

J