RR books for sale Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » RR books for sale « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Gillings
Prolific User
Username: chrisg

Post Number: 118
Posted on Sunday, 19 November, 2017 - 23:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have decided to let go of a number of RR books from my library. I believe I have extracted all the knowledge I need from these books and rather than have them sit collecting dust it's time they moved on. These are all significant and seminal works and should be compulsory reading for any serious student of RR vehicles and history. They have spent most, if not all of their lives in a humidity-controlled library and have been sparingly and carefully used. The condition descriptions may reflect my amateur grading skills but I can assure any buyer they won't be disappointed in their condition.

The Rolls-Royce Twenty
- J.M.Fasal 1979; signed 1st edition
- ISBN: 0950648906
- Condition NF/VG; Some creases and spine wear on dust jacket with slight age yellowing
- Indicative price on ebay, Addall Books: US$200.00

The Edwardian Rolls-Royce
- J.M.Fasal & B.Goodman 1994; two volumes in slipcase with all inserts
- ISBN: 0950648957
- Condition F/NF; Small corner of slipcase covering lifting due to shelving
- Indicative price on ebay, Addall Books: US$1000.00

Silver Ghosts of Australia and New Zealand : Cameo histories of the pre-Armistice cars
- I.L.Irwin 1999; signed and inscribed #196/350 limited edition (very rare)
- ISBN: 0959552537
- Condition F/NF; Some shining of dustjacket from shelving
- Indicative price on ebay, Addall Books: US$1500.00

Silver Ghosts of Australia and New Zealand : Cameo histories of the post-War cars
- I.L.Irwin 2004, signed #196/500 limited edition
- ISBN: 0959552547
- Condition F/NF; Some shining of dustjacket from shelving

The Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost Origins and Development 40-50 HP Model 1906-1926
- D.W.Forward 2007, signed #129/500 limited edition
- ISBN: 0646465953
- Condition F/NF; Practically unread copy; minor marks on slipcase base from shelving

This is not an urgent sale: I am well aware of the value of these books and invite reasonable offers. Most of these books are quite heavy so postage - to be paid by the buyer - may be substantial, especially beyond Australia.

If you have a question or wish to make an offer please contact me via the Forum private messaging facility, or via email to rrbooks /at/ ned-ludd.com.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Gillings
Prolific User
Username: chrisg

Post Number: 122
Posted on Tuesday, 20 March, 2018 - 21:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

"The Rolls-Royce Twenty" has been sold.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: