RROC(A) Membership Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » RROC(A) Membership « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Adrian Jump
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 213.249.162.132
Posted on Tuesday, 19 February, 2008 - 00:07:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello from the other hemisphere. I sent my application form and cash payment back in January to join the RROC NSW branch and have heard nothing since. I am worried that the six months fee will have elapsed before I hear anything, Can this membership application be deferred now until the start of the next full year, I presume you run as the RREC do i.e. from mid year to mid year.

Adrian U.K.

(Message approved by david_gore)

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 776
Posted on Tuesday, 19 February, 2008 - 08:59:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Adrian,

My apologies on behalf of the NSW Branch for this problem - have referred this to the Membership Secretary for advice on your behalf.

Kind regards
David

Adrian Jump
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, 18 March, 2008 - 00:15:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks, all sorted and copy received now. Nice to see SY/SZ models covered in Praeclarum unlike the RREC's continued snub of these models!

Adrian (uk)

Adrian Jump
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, 18 March, 2008 - 00:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

P.S. How do I obtain a password to enter members only area of the site?

Adrian (uk)

David Gore

Post Number: 787
Posted on Tuesday, 18 March, 2008 - 08:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Adrian,

Will arrange for administrator to upgrade your member status which then allows you to access RROC[Aust] member-only content.

Welcome to our Club and hopefully you will have the opportunity to visit us and participate in some events.

RR Forums Administrator
Board Administrator
Username: admin

Post Number: 72
Posted on Tuesday, 18 March, 2008 - 11:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Adrian, to get to the Members Only sections you must first Register for a forum account.

Clive
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 217.37.165.182
Posted on Wednesday, 26 March, 2008 - 22:56:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello David,
Following on from Adrians request could I also have details on membership to the RROC NSW?
Look forward to hearing from you.
regards
Clive UK

David Gore

Post Number: 790
Posted on Thursday, 27 March, 2008 - 10:16:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Clive,

Thank you for your interest in joining the RROC[Aust] NSW Branch. We have a substantial number of international members who visit to participate in Club events and the annual Federal Rally and I look forward to the possibility that you will visit us in the future.

Details on the NSW Branch are available using the following link:

http://nsw.rroc.org.au/

A Membership Application form in Adobe PDF format may be downloaded from the link below:

http://rroc.org.au/wiki/images/6/6a/MembershipFormNSW.pdf

Please forward your completed form to the Membership Secretary at the address given on the bottom of the form to expedite acceptance of your application - please do not use the postal address at the top of the form.

Once your membership is confirmed, please register as a user of the forum to gain access to the members-only information and archives:

http://au.rrforums.net/cgi-bin/forum/board-profile.pl?action=register

Regards David

Richard Treacy
Grand Master
Username: richard_treacy

Post Number: 1372
Posted on Monday, 14 April, 2008 - 23:46:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Clive,

I would personally be delighted if you decide to join our Club. I have been a member since I was 14. Your contrbution to so many Rolls-Royce and Bentley owners is legendary.

Kindest regards,

Richard.

Lungmuss
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 217.37.165.182
Posted on Tuesday, 15 April, 2008 - 22:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Richard,

Thanks for your note here and I got your email re. joining the club. I am off for a short two day visit to Rome this weekend so I will not be joining you and Rob for a chat. Will email back soon.
Warmest regards,
Clive. PS I think I may have posted this twice!!!