Restoring a Rolls-Royce Convertible Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Restoring a Rolls-Royce Convertible « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tony Mitchell
New User
Username: tony_mitchell

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, 28 November, 2019 - 15:08:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello, chaps.
I came upon this video on YouTube and I thought I'd share it with those who may not have seen it. It's about a bloke who bought a Corniche sight unseen and his plan is to fully restore it.
Personally, I think he's in for a bit of a shock but I won't pass judgement on his decision - I'll leave that for others to do!
Cheers.

Mike Thompson
Prolific User
Username: vroomrr

Post Number: 1092
Posted on Friday, 29 November, 2019 - 04:40:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Having done it most of the way, I still need to sort out the brakes and body work and mine should be finished. It is not fun to do but buying a RR for $2500 USD you have to expect a lot of work. I would never buy any car with parts missing and that much damage, nor sight unseen period. The parts will probably cost more than that car will be worth. At least all the parts were there on my RR SS although not working as the brakes and carb.

See in Silver Shadow Series

1 and #2 Help Restore My 1975 Silver Shadow

1 and #2 Brake System Using Booster & Master Cylinder

Hulking Edelbrock 4 Barrel Conversion -

1975 Silver Shadow How To Dismantle And Restore

ross kowalski
Prolific User
Username: cdfpw

Post Number: 1282
Posted on Saturday, 30 November, 2019 - 11:58:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

maybe this

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: