Hoovie Buys A Phantom Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Hoovie Buys A Phantom « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Randy Roberson
Grand Master
Username: wascator

Post Number: 821
Posted on Thursday, 15 November, 2018 - 02:00:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Ran across a video series on YouTube: Hoovie's Garage buys "the cheapest Phantom in the USA" for $80,000 USD. He drives it from Chicago to Kansas, points all the faults it has (many) and he and his technician friend "Wizard" get to work on it. I thought it was fun and worth the time to watch.

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1222
Posted on Thursday, 15 November, 2018 - 07:38:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

This fellow makes hilarious videos. The video did NOT make me decide to take over Australia's naughty weed market and become a 420 type Al Capone so I could afford to buy a Phantom that is for sure.

Randy Roberson
Grand Master
Username: wascator

Post Number: 824
Posted on Sunday, 18 November, 2018 - 01:23:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hoovie bit the dust with the Bentley Continental GT, though. Anyone could see disaster coming there!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: