My Bentley Turbo RL Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » My Bentley Turbo RL « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Alan Ford
Experienced User
Username: herne13

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, 25 October, 2016 - 16:59:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi guys, I found my Bentley being demonstrated on youtube before I purchased it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MvSZjhZbWA
Unfortunately youtube has killed the sountrack :-( This is a longshot I know but does anyone have a copy of this with the soundtrack intact? I would love to hear how he describes it. I can tell it is my Bentley as it shows the aftermarket radio/cd player in it. There are other distinguishing features I can spot.

michael vass
Prolific User
Username: mikebentleyturbo2

Post Number: 234
Posted on Wednesday, 26 October, 2016 - 04:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Alan
It's in Australian anyway so you wouldn't understand it lol
There is a little look at your car on this too (with sound)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wpzkPXDA0s
I wonder if the copyright applies in all coutries?
Mike

Alan Ford
Experienced User

Post Number: 43
Posted on Wednesday, 26 October, 2016 - 08:35:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Mike, thanks mate, that certainly looks to be my car :-) Oh for what it is worth I was born in Kent, outer London area which is now inner London. Australian has always been difficult to understand lol ;) You would think that after 56 years I would have a basic grasp by now hahahaa.
I was just hoping someone would have a copy of the clip with sound intact. Oh well I guess I live in hope so nothings changed.

Geoff Wootton
Grand Master
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 1446
Posted on Wednesday, 26 October, 2016 - 23:00:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I've run the video here in the US and there is no sound also. Guess it's easier for them to just delete the audio track than target different countries according to copyright status.

Geoff

Alan Ford
Experienced User

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, 27 October, 2016 - 06:05:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Geoff, I appreciate you trying for me. I was hoping perhaps it was playable in some countries and I could then get a working copy. Oh well we have tried. My next move is to try and make contact with the company that made the clip and try for a copy from them. Now to try and track down Warren Stoker (he made the clip I believe). Have a nice day mate.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: