To David Gore Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Miscellaneous » Threads to 2010 » To David Gore « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nigel Ralph
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 203.87.57.196
Posted on Tuesday, 08 March, 2005 - 20:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Dave, what's the beef. Its obvious that I have transgressed in some way. I have appreciated the guidance and expertise given in the past but find a couple of my recent queeries unanswered. If I have made an organizational feaux pax I apologise and request an explanation so it will not occur in the future.

Moderator's comment.

Hi Nigel, I am not aware of any transgressions on your part and have no explanation on why your requests have not been answered other than the possibility that recent forum abuse has caused our regular contributors to not be as active and regular with their help. I also have to be careful I do not dominate the Shadow section because of my personal bias/interest and allow other users to contribute first. I also have a problem with the change in my personal situation that means I no longer have access to a vehicle to check before I offer advice. Kind regards David

(Message edited by david_gore on March 09, 2005)

(Message approved by david_gore)

Richard Treacy
Grand Master
Username: richard_treacy

Post Number: 602
Posted on Thursday, 10 March, 2005 - 05:44:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Nigel,

What are your vehicle troubles.

We internet layabouts are always prepared to give opinions on any legitimate requests I assure you.

RT.

Nigel Ralph
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 203.87.57.151
Posted on Thursday, 10 March, 2005 - 21:24:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi David,

My sincere apologies. When my posts did not even appear I thought I may have been blackballed for some reason.

Hi Richard,

I have really appreciated the Forum's collective advice. Shall resubmit under appropriate headings. When I first bought my Rolls I searched everywhere for advice but this forum has shown itself to be head and shoulders above the rest. Maybe that's why you get mail from all over the world. Congratulations!

(Message approved by david_gore)