Corniche seat adjustment. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Corniche seat adjustment. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Tennison
New User
Username: fixstuff

Post Number: 39
Posted on Saturday, 06 November, 2021 - 17:24:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

After using the car a number of times now it feels like the front seats are to far forward even when adjusted in the furthest back position. All seat functions work perfectly, was wondering if the seats base position could be move back? Cheers Mark.

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 3250
Posted on Sunday, 07 November, 2021 - 02:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I can never remember which cars have the option for moving the seat anchor location back versus which use the extended rails option.

Do some searching on the forum (and you may wish to use a web search using the site: operator if nothing turns up with the forums search). There have been many posts over the years about changing seat position to further back.

Brian

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 4031
Posted on Sunday, 07 November, 2021 - 06:51:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

My apologies for not remembering the Corniche seat relocation details from 30 years ago.

Suffice to say I am 6'2" [187cm] with long legs and I had no problems with the seat position in DRH14434 [1973 delivery] - I vaguely remember relocating the seat runners to get a better driving position but the details are beyond recollection.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: