RROC Member visiting Australia Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » RROC Member visiting Australia « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

ChristopherMcAviney
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 119.18.1.161
Posted on Friday, 04 November, 2022 - 07:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Visiting Australia from Canada for the next 8 months, residing in Mosman, Sydney. Any recommendations for RR/B events open to a visiting RROC (North America) member?
Christopher McAviney
GCJ17, LSBA2, LSCX857, BBT-53122

(Message approved by david_gore)

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 4147
Posted on Friday, 04 November, 2022 - 18:31:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Christopher,

I am certain you will be most welcome to attend RROCA NSW Branch Monthly Meetings and any events scheduled during your visit:

I suggest you email the NSW Branch President Kim Stapleton advising details of your visit for more specific information and advice regarding activities and events during your time here in "The Land Down Under":

president@nswrroc.org.au

David Gore

Post Number: 4148
Posted on Saturday, 05 November, 2022 - 09:28:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Christopher,

I have forwarded your message to our Branch President and I am certain he or myself will contact you in the near future with further information.

Christopher McAviney
Yet to post message
Username: christophermcaviney

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, 05 November, 2022 - 11:40:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

David,
Thank you.

David Gore

Post Number: 4149
Posted on Monday, 07 November, 2022 - 07:01:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have received the following response from our Club Committee for your information:

"Thank you for the enquiry David. My name is Peter Xu, social media officer of the club. Christopher is absolutely welcome to attend our events as a guest. We have a members General Meeting on Nov16, then a formal Presentation Night on Nov19. But then there will be a break of about 2 month in Dec and Jan where not much goes on, members might organise their own casual catchup outside of the club.

Please pass my e-mail address (rrocnsw.peterxu@yahoo.com) and Australian mobile number (0450088887) to Christopher. We would love to meet him."

Fortunately your visit will be long enough for you to be able to participate in Club activities when they resume in February after the Xmas/New Year summer break.

If you need any further advice or help, please do not hesitate to message me through this forum.

Eric Molenaar
New User
Username: aussiewraith78

Post Number: 39
Posted on Saturday, 12 November, 2022 - 08:40:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Welcome Christopher,
As you are visiting this large brown land for a considerable time I will just put it out there that the RROCA Federal Rally will be held in Hahndorf, South Australia 22nd - 27th March 2023.
Great event to meet like minded custodians from all over the country in the one place.
Cheers and enjoy your visit.
Kindest regards Eric.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: