Items received gratefully by Soviet G... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Items received gratefully by Soviet Grand Master of Forum « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1280
Posted on Tuesday, 04 December, 2018 - 16:55:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Yes Jetsetters I must say how delighted I am to receive the following items from other GrandMasters in this most informative Rolls Royce Forum

1. Carton of very nice shirts from Patrick of Sydney

2. Two marvellous key rings one for Camargue and one for Purple Spirit from Grand Master Yeoman. Thank you much useful and highly treasured.

3. One perhaps Shadow Door Handle from Ross of USA which shall be the opening handle on my Stoned Cottage/Mansion at my outback country lair.

4. The Jacket from Omar of Dubai (WHAT! NO WAY, Omar will never part with such an item - how did that make the list ?????

To all thank you for your gracious generosity.

Vladimir Kirillov aka SOVIET

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 1755
Posted on Wednesday, 05 December, 2018 - 02:27:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

My Dear Soviet,
That jacket is being "improved" in order to cater for your taste. When its done - you will be the bee's knees.....
OOOOh I cant wait.... Just a few mods and a few photos in the Azure and its good to be posted.....

Patrick Ryan
Grand Master
Username: patrick_r

Post Number: 2054
Posted on Wednesday, 05 December, 2018 - 20:38:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

My pleasure Vlad

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: