PussNasty and Friends Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » PussNasty and Friends « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1279
Posted on Tuesday, 04 December, 2018 - 16:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

The esteemed and previous Corniche owner David Gore our Moderator Extraordinaire may perhaps load various photos of known serial killer and Camargue cat guard PussNasty of Mount Coolon here shortly due to international requests.

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 3079
Posted on Tuesday, 04 December, 2018 - 21:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

And here they are...................

The Phantom Friend:

PussNasty and BroRotten:

PussNasty Panic Mode:

PussNasty Elegant:

PussNasty

[Inappropriate photos of weapons removed by Administrator. NO IMAGES OF OR DISCUSSION OF WEAPONRY ALLOWED.]

Grand Master

Post Number: 1283
Posted on Tuesday, 04 December, 2018 - 22:23:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Jetsetters, as can see I am modelling Omar's glasses to go with THE JACKET.

Grand Master

Post Number: 1287
Posted on Wednesday, 05 December, 2018 - 07:59:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Great one Administrator. Cars, forks, knives and even stuffed Kangaroo paws used as backscratchers are WEAPONS! Are you going to ban ie censor those as well?

Larry Kavanagh
Prolific User
Username: shadow_11

Post Number: 290
Posted on Wednesday, 05 December, 2018 - 09:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I'm amazed that the sinister looking individual in the dark glasses survived the Censor's cull! Censorship can be a most effective weapon (or should I say tool).

Grand Master

Post Number: 1290
Posted on Wednesday, 05 December, 2018 - 10:59:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Larry, you are so kind. I will take the "sinister" moniker as a great complement but really like all Russians, I am just a really nice guy - honestly!

I cannot mislead you about PussNasty though as she really is sinister - cuddly when the mood strikes her (around meal time) but definitely a shady character if I ever met one.

Christian S. Hansen
Grand Master
Username: enquiring_mind

Post Number: 1029
Posted on Wednesday, 05 December, 2018 - 11:36:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Vilify me if you will for saying so, but let us all not overlook that it is the singular generosity of the administrator that makes this forum possible and while the forum itself is indispensable, idler chatter is not. It is simply a forgivable effort to keep us on point...RR and B ownership and maintenance.

Stuffed kangaroo paws? Now don't even go down that road or you'll have the PETA people breathing down our necks as well!! What's PETA? "People Eating Tasty Animals" I think LOL. Correct me if I err?

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 3081
Posted on Wednesday, 05 December, 2018 - 11:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Mea Culpa,

I was uncertain as to whether I should approve the deleted images as they had no connection with the thread topic unless Vladimir needed them for protection from a PussNasty rampage.

I decided the issue with a toss of the coin and publication won hence their appearance and I expected there would be a follow-up comment from Vladimir based on their inclusion.

As always, our Administrator's decision is final, binding and must be respected.

Grand Master

Post Number: 1291
Posted on Wednesday, 05 December, 2018 - 13:32:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Sure David, I respect the Administrator's decision even if it does appear to be an attempt to treat us like kindergarten children.

Any kid in Australia can go into any newsagent anywhere in Australia and pick up a gun book and look at it. Its way way over the top this censorship thing and indeed I would be hard pressed to see how guns could in anyway be fitted under whats not allowed in the Idle Chatter Heading with the warning.

Any chance of posting a blue ringed octopus ? - now that is a weapon - silent and deadly.

richard george yeaman
Grand Master
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 1032
Posted on Wednesday, 05 December, 2018 - 20:44:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Vladimir great photos puss nasty is the bizz.

Richard.

Grand Master

Post Number: 1292
Posted on Wednesday, 05 December, 2018 - 21:27:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

That's right Richard, and amazingly she is the most cost effective female company I have ever had!

Patrick Ryan
Grand Master
Username: patrick_r

Post Number: 2055
Posted on Thursday, 06 December, 2018 - 05:48:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Puss Nasty is such a happy and beautiful looking cat.
I can’t say that re the subject of image 1

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: