Got yer Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Got yer « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master
Username: bob_uk

Post Number: 966
Posted on Friday, 15 April, 2016 - 11:15:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Recently I bunged a set front paddy whacks in a Simitar.

On test drive the owner who is a vet and amateur ventriloquist made a sound like squealing brakes making me think o well wheels off again then he told me if was him.

Today he popped in with a dodgy rear light , bad earth of course. While he looking around my Shadow trying to buy it, he got as far as 12k. I hide in his car a very good fake Rolex Oyster Perpetual Motion Quartz water, which I brought from a car boot sale for £1 because the battery was flat and a card of 30 button batteries is £1,from pound shop. The fix of the rear lights took 5 mins so Free of Charge he was lucky I was in 1/2 an hour on my way out.

Patrick Ryan
Experienced User
Username: patrick_r

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, 18 April, 2016 - 08:39:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Bob,
You love the Pound Shop.
I went into a few when in the UK last, and I can see why.
They are SO much better than or $2 shops here in Oz.
At least the lights were fixed and the bloke was happy.

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master
Username: bob_uk

Post Number: 982
Posted on Thursday, 21 April, 2016 - 08:05:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Yep always the earths on GFP cars. also fitted
2 led stop tail 2 fog 2 indicator and indicator relay 2 reverse. cost £40 Spratt to catch a mackeral.

this guy also has a very nice Montiverdi coupe

made by the Swiss Montiverdi brothers. 500 cubic inch Hemi 600 bhp. it breaks gear box and axles once a year. and tryes last 3000 miles. he charges 100 quid just for puppy jabs.

he took the watch to the police, so ne also gets a nice reproduction Bolex watch.

reproduction means made by not Rolex and replica means made by Rolex.

Go to idler chatter for the run down on fake watches.

led mains bulb brought 50. Edison large screw.

250,000 hours and no frigging step ladders.

I have been told that if I break my hip because its made from Titanium the shank could bend which can end up with leg being amputated.