Gambling Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Gambling « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master
Username: bob_uk

Post Number: 355
Posted on Friday, 31 July, 2015 - 09:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have just won 20 quid on a 2 quid scratch card. I spent it on women and alcohol and wasted what was left over.

Someone said to me that the odds of getting consecutive numbers win on the lottery is very high.

If I replaced the numbers with pictures so that consecutive numbers can't happen. Then a picture of a cat followed by a picture of a boat can't have any meaning. The value of the number is meaning less in the lottery. The number doesnt know its a number.

Strangely I wouldn't pick out consecutive numbers. Despite the above.

Suduko is like that as well instead of 1 to 9 one could have pictures. The value of the number is meaningless. The number is just a symbol like a picture would be.

18 quid towards my new tyres.

I saw some tyres today that are intended for SUV cross over cars. 215 R70 15. These sort of tyres may work on a RR. The tread pattern is more road than normal SUV tyres. Don't know how stiff the side walls are. 86 quid each Continental.