How To Get Patent Drawings For Parts ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » How To Get Patent Drawings For Parts From Germany ? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mike Thompson
Frequent User
Username: vroomrr

Post Number: 906
Posted on Friday, 23 August, 2019 - 06:20:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

So the never ending search for an alternative for buying a $2418 USD part when all they need is a rebuild kit (some $200) continues. There are rebuild kits for everything in the valve but, the part that got bent. Mecalac who took over Terex parts which is a Russian made backhoe that was bought from Germany and shipped to the USA. Mecalac is a french company. I need to find that one part that got bent, but Terex/Mecalac have not released the patent for parts yet (the same problem as with cars). So I am trying to find a patent drawing in hopes they buy that bent part from someone else so I can just buy that part, not the whole valve assembly. I am hoping someone here knows a way to do that.

ross kowalski
Prolific User
Username: cdfpw

Post Number: 1204
Posted on Friday, 23 August, 2019 - 09:51:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Mike,

I thought you said you had purchased insurance, why not go that route?

Mike Thompson
Frequent User
Username: vroomrr

Post Number: 908
Posted on Friday, 23 August, 2019 - 13:21:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

They don't see it that way but if they want to get $2418 out of me they will have to take me to court. I need to rent more stuff. So I would like to settle this within my budget if possible which at max would be some $800. If it does go to court I think I will win, the way the contract is written and the 14% as insurance, should weigh on my side.

I would like to find that bent part and buy it where Terex buys it and be done with this. That is why I need the German Patent.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: