Are RR/B a drug? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Are RR/B a drug? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1136
Posted on Friday, 19 October, 2018 - 12:05:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Is it possible that ownership or even appreciation of Rolls Royce and or Bentley actually a drug?

By a drug I mean an addictive drug, indeed a heinous addictive drug.

Alcohol is a drug and cocaine is a drug. Love also is an extremely hideous drug because when that one has a hold of you, it my experience that huge amounts of cash flies from your trembling wallet.

But what about Rolls Royce and Bentley. I suspect that these are drugs also.

For example does it make any sense to own two Rolls Royces and still be looking for a third in some feeble effort to stem the craving.

Do you sniff the upholstery of your Rolls Royce, do you ogle at the quality of the chrome work or even the oil filler cap?

Have you gone mad and ripped the engine apart and marvelled at the fact that almost every bolt and nut has some type of locking device on it that causes you to think the engine is engineered in such a way its more suitable to being in an aircraft than a car.

If this sounds like you then quite possibly you are either a Rollsaholic or a Bentlaholic or both.

But fear not for help is available. Using our 12 step plan you can free yourself from this addiction.

First, advertise and sell your Rolls Royce or Bentley. That will indeed be difficult because such an advertisement will drag every nitwit and fool from their hiding place to telephone you at rude hours with crazy lowballs and idiotic questions: but push on you must. Yes, sell the bloody thing.

Second, purchase another car but not a RR/B. Perhaps something practical ie Toyota Camry.

Third: Arrive honestly at the conclusion of what you have just done to yourself and grasp a sturdy Phillips/star screw driver and place it with the sharper tip just infront of you left eyeball. Then fall face forward on solid cement. You may need a bottle of spirits to get to this level and with our 12 step program that is quite acceptable.

Fourth. You have now arrived at the event horizon of curing yourself of RR/B addiction and you are either in the next world or wish to be.

Fifth: All steps 5 to 12 are now redundant and your addiction is cured. Congratulations.

Christian S. Hansen
Grand Master
Username: enquiring_mind

Post Number: 951
Posted on Friday, 19 October, 2018 - 12:16:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have only one question regarding the "plan":
Why would you even want to be cured of such a pleasant "addiction"?

Larry Kavanagh
Prolific User
Username: shadow_11

Post Number: 234
Posted on Friday, 19 October, 2018 - 12:46:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Anything could be an addiction if an individual has an addictive personality. Once the addiction takes control the addict is rendered powerless and needs help to come to that awareness. What you need to establish is whether or not you are happier in addiction or if the addiction is interfering negatively with your life and prospects. If you conclude the latter there are many amongst us who could relieve you of your addictive substances and free you of your obsession. I already have 12 cars 7 of which have been stationary for some considerable time but nevertheless I would be prepared to relieve you of that evil Camargue and thus set you free from that particular demon and I wouldn't even charge you as much as one penny!

richard george yeaman
Grand Master
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 1005
Posted on Friday, 19 October, 2018 - 16:52:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Vladimir the star screw driver opposite the left eye ball done it for me I am still chuckling, I think we all need help.

Richard.

Mark Luft
Prolific User
Username: bentleyman1993

Post Number: 225
Posted on Saturday, 20 October, 2018 - 00:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

It's Meeting time:

My name is Mark and I am a Bentlaholic.

Crowd responds: Hello Mark

I have to go along with Vlad. If I go out to my car and it doesn't turn over, I get mad. But then it starts up and the endorphins flow. Now I'm happy, ready to go for a ride. If I have a bad day at work, a drive in the Bentley takes away all the stress and pressure of the day. Sometimes, just changing the oil gives me a rush better than the best weed from the 80's.

Yes, I work on and condition the leather, then I sniff the seats and feel the softness and suppleness of each seat and headliner. I have been known to drive by department store windows at night just to see my reflection, and smile. And there is nothing like the rush of looking down that long bonnet and seeing the winged mascot pointing the way. If the Bentley is in the shop for more than a week, I get fidgety and suffer withdrawal symptoms.

Yes guys, I AM A BENTLAHOLIC!!

But I don't WANT TO BE CURED.

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 1700
Posted on Saturday, 20 October, 2018 - 16:30:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi I am Omar.....
Crowd: Hi Omar
I am also Phucked like the rest of em.....
And I know there is no cure
Crowd: Then join the forum Omar.....

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: