Brake seals orings etc Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Brake seals orings etc « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Experienced User
Username: soviet

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, 10 March, 2013 - 10:42:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Does anyone have a full set of brake orings seals etc for a Silver Shadow II. I mean a full set from the rattrap to the calipers the whole lots complete. The set I need is compatible with the Rolls Royce brake fluid not the mineral fluid. Cheers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Brian Vogel
Prolific User
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 279
Posted on Sunday, 10 March, 2013 - 11:41:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Vladimir,

The o-rings, etc., for RR363 systems are all EPDM (70 durometer) and are all standard sizes (which is unsurprising - one engineers around commonly available seal sizes). I have documented a number of these in this document. I acquired the vast majority of these o-rings when I needed them from Amazon Supply.

I eventually hope that the mission I started on to document the comprehensive set of seals and other rubber bits in the brake hydraulic system will be completed. However, that will occur either as I need to tear apart specific things for repair or when "friends with kits" send them to me prior to installing them so I can document their contents.

Brian