Just wanted to thank everyone Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Just wanted to thank everyone « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jason Pfeiffer
Experienced User
Username: jpsnaggs

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, 11 October, 2006 - 13:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I probably have not told you all how much I appreciate all your help and support over the last few months. I do not know anyone personally in Tucson who has a Rolls, so this is my "support group" so to speak.

Thanks for all the great advice!

John Shostrom
Frequent User
Username: silvawraith2

Post Number: 59
Posted on Wednesday, 11 October, 2006 - 15:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Jason! I'm really glad that this Forum is of help and support to you. It certainly is to me as well. There can be no doubt that you are a true enthusiast, and so your Silver Spur has really fallen into the right hands and now has a new lease on life. In the process, you will be rewarded time and again with wonderful experiences, loarge and small. Sometimes it's just enough to sit and notice typical little RR details. At others times, it's that marvellous satisfaction as your glide down the freeway at 80mph, having turned down the stereo to concentrate on that delicious RR V8 thrum. If I still lived in Los Angeles, I would have the perfect excuse to get into LRK36424, my 1979 Silver Wraith II, and have a nice drive over Tucson. Well, at least the thought is there!

Jason Pfeiffer
Experienced User
Username: jpsnaggs

Post Number: 36
Posted on Wednesday, 11 October, 2006 - 15:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Nice thoughts indeed. I am originally from Los Angeles, and and debating on driving home for the holidays. Nice and cool weather, I am sure she will do fine. I have been changing the oil almost obsessivly to get her to where she needs to be

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 657
Posted on Wednesday, 11 October, 2006 - 17:26:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks Jason,

This is what we are all about:

Sharing, Caring and above all Enjoying.