Seraph headlights Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Post-Spirit » Seraph headlights « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dick Wood
Experienced User
Username: woody

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, 11 March, 2006 - 02:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

does anyone have experience working on a 99 Seraph? I would like to get the daytime running lights operating or rig up something to the existing wiring. Is there a headlight wiring diagram out there some where I could look at?

David Hackett
Yet to post message
Username: deliasdavid

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, 01 September, 2013 - 21:42:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Need to purchase a diagnostics tool for my 1999 Silver Seraph.

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 628
Posted on Monday, 02 September, 2013 - 00:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

If your car is a 1999 it should be OBD-II compliant (or if it was a US delivery car it should be, and I believe that might apply to all Seraphs).

For the vast majority of codes you're ever likely to see you can buy an off-the-shelf OBD/CAN code reader. There are many now that can read ABS and SRS codes as well as the bulk of universal and manufacturer-specific codes.

I don't know how many, if any, have the RR manufacturer-specific codes "built-in," but I suspect that there is probably an awful lot of overlap between RR and BMW for the Seraph. Other owners who've got code readers and pulled manufacturer-specific codes could confirm or refute this thesis.

Brian

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: