New Phantom III engine manual Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Phantom I, II & III » New Phantom III engine manual « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Stephe Boddice
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 81.77.82.46
Posted on Wednesday, 29 September, 2004 - 09:55:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear RROCA members,
I hope that I am not contravening the rules of this message board by posting the following information.
My name is Stephe Boddice and I am based in the UK. I have just written and published 'The Forgotten Engine'; a maintenance and overhaul manual for the V12 Phantom III engine. This is the first book to cover the V12 engine in its entirity.
Assuming that this posting is permitted then basic information about the book can be found at www.boddice.co.uk/boddbook.htm
Although this posting is, in effect, an advertisement I am sure that many Rolls-Royce owners will find the contents both informative and interesting. It has been written as a service to the R-R community; not as a commercial exercise.

SB

No problems Stephen, no doubt our Phantom III owners and engineering technology enthusiasts will find your book of interest.

(Message edited by david_gore on September 29, 2004)

(Message approved by david_gore)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: