Vic Branch Concours Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » RROCA News, Events and Booking Forms » Vic Branch Concours « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bob Livermore
Experienced User
Username: livermoreb

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, 07 January, 2013 - 18:36:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks David. I will check our itinerary and hope to be able to come to at least one of your events.I will contact you directly to confirm.

Best wishes

Bob Livermore

David Thomas
Experienced User
Username: davidthomas

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, 07 January, 2013 - 08:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Bob

The RROCA Victoria Branch has the following events planned for March 2013:

8pm Thursday 14 March - General Meeting where Michael Baden-Powell (heir presumptive to the Barony of Baden-Powell) will be the Guest Speaker

Friday 15 to Sunday 17 March - Gippsland Tour

If either of these interests you and you would like more details please let me know or email mail@rrocavictoria.org.au. You would be most welcome to attend either or both events.

Regards,
David

David Thomas
Senior Vice-President
Rolls-Royce Owners' Club of Australia (Victoria Branch) Inc.
www.rrocavictoria.org.au

Bob Livermore
Experienced User
Username: livermoreb

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, 06 January, 2013 - 22:11:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I will be in Melbourne in March at around the time of the F1 Grand Prix. Are there any RROCA events planned at around that time?

Robert Wort
Grand Master
Username: robert_wort

Post Number: 126
Posted on Friday, 04 March, 2005 - 11:21:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

The 2005 Victoria Branch Concours will be held on Sunday 17th April at the Mentone RSL, 9 Palermo Street, Mentone (Vic). Any interstate members venturing into Vic during this time might like to put this on their agenda. To book your place, please visit the Vic branch website, click on email and post your interest. The branch Secretary will probably send you an application form via return email or snail mail. Or she might just invite you along. It would be good to see some members from interstate branches attend.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: