1966 Shadow 1 For Sale Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » 1966 Shadow 1 For Sale « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Kilkenny
Frequent User
Username: john_kilkenny

Post Number: 334
Posted on Wednesday, 24 March, 2021 - 08:43:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

After nearly 40 years together, age is catching up with one of us and it's not SRH1405. My 1966 Shadow 1 sedan will be included in the Shannons Melbourne auction starting on April 13.

Photos and a history of the car are in the 'Photos Of Our Cars" thread in The Silver Shadow section of this forum, dated April 22, 2016.
Shannons have also included photos and a review of the car in their auction documentation.

SRH1405 will be sold unregistered but the number plates are available if anyone is interested.

I have enjoyed participation in this forum since 2005. My area of knowledge and contributions have been limited to the electrical circuits of the Shadow but I have learnt much about all aspects of the cars from other more expert members.

May the Forum prosper !

SRH1405

Hubert Kelly
Frequent User
Username: h_kelly

Post Number: 422
Posted on Wednesday, 24 March, 2021 - 09:04:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi John, that's sad news after 40 years. To your health and happiness.
Hk

Geoff Wootton
Grand Master
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 2251
Posted on Wednesday, 24 March, 2021 - 09:29:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

John,

Your area of knowledge is much greater than just the electrical circuits. Your help over the years is much appreciated and the circuit diagrams are of course a great contribution. I used the fuel/oil sender circuit diagram only last week.

I hope you will not be leaving the forum even when you have sold SRH1405.

All the very best.

Geoff

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: