WANTED:- Workshop Manual Silver Shadow Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » WANTED:- Workshop Manual Silver Shadow « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Harrie (203.221.52.129)
Posted on Wednesday, 09 October, 2002 - 15:25:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi,

I am after a workshop manual for the 1972 Silver Shadow for my father.

If anyone has one or knows where I may ourchase one (inc internationally) please email me at
phillcom@dodo.com.au

Cheers,
harrie
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

David Gore (63.60.9.181)
Posted on Wednesday, 09 October, 2002 - 16:38:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Harrie,

Shadow 1 workshop manuals are available from a number of sources as well as on the second-hand market. Both the RREC[UK] and RROC[USA] Clubs sell these manuals however I do not know if members receive a discount. Flying Spares [UK] (www.flyingspares.com or use link from our home page, select spare parts, select Corniche photograph and scroll to listing for miscellaneous parts) list the Shadow 1 workshop manual at GBP150 [AUD450].

I do not know your location however if you are close to Sydney or Canberra, local club members have the manuals and access to them is usually possible on request. You could also advertise in "Praeclarum" [RROC(Aust) national magazine] for a second-hand copy. There are active Shadow self-help groups in NSW and the ACT who can also assist with information. If you father is not a member of the RROC{Aust.], I suggest he should consider joining to gain all the benefits of membership including contact with fellow Shadow owners who can help with practical advice and experience as needed.

Kind regards
David Gore
Technical and Spare Parts Officer - NSW Branch