ACU Test Box (RH8851) Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » ACU Test Box (RH8851) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 1984
Posted on Tuesday, 28 June, 2016 - 01:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

See the thread entitled, ACU Test Box (RH8851) on rollsroyceforums.com

The gentleman who has reverse engineered these was in contact with me during the process and it appears he's come up with a spectacular result.

These things are rare to begin with, so having new ones being made is a big, big plus as far as I'm concerned. Caveat emptor, of course.

Brian

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 706
Posted on Tuesday, 28 June, 2016 - 04:45:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Brian,
i cannot see the 3 images because the site does not allow me access.
do you know how much the box is selling for?
Thanks
Omar

Brian Vogel
Grand Master

Post Number: 1986
Posted on Tuesday, 28 June, 2016 - 09:58:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Omar,

I hadn't known that the site restricted access to photo viewing in any way. So that all can see:

ACU Test Box 1

ACU Test Box 2

Brian

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 707
Posted on Tuesday, 28 June, 2016 - 18:36:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

wow
does not look at all cheap.....
Thanks fro posting the pictures Brian.
Omar

Andy Wallis
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 105.228.16.188
Posted on Thursday, 23 February, 2017 - 21:11:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Brian
You don't say how much this test box will cost, I am intrested in one depending on the price

(Message approved by david_gore)

Andrew Wallis
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 105.225.205.43
Posted on Friday, 03 November, 2017 - 23:14:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Brian

I did not get a reply as to how much this test box is selling for.

(Message approved by david_gore)

Brian Vogel
Grand Master

Post Number: 2490
Posted on Saturday, 04 November, 2017 - 23:42:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Andrew,

When did you write? I sent Patrick M an e-mail in response to your latest post and received a reply back saying he is out of the country (US) at the moment but would be back in touch once he's home.

I don't know that his membership here was ever approved, though I am positive he did try to set one up. If you are a member on rollsroyceforums.com I am sure he's a member there and you could try sending a private message through their private messaging system.

If you were a member here I'd suggest you PM me your e-mail address and I'd just send it along.

Brian

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: