1990 Silver Spur for sale 6.9litre, 5... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » 1990 Silver Spur for sale 6.9litre, 55,000 kms. for sale. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Taysloza (202.67.64.148)
Posted on Saturday, 16 February, 2002 - 13:16:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Could you please let me know what the going price would be?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

paris (153.107.47.13)
Posted on Thursday, 21 February, 2002 - 15:33:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

The going price on this vehicle depends on its condition, colour and whether its an Australian compliance model originally or an import. This is for two reasons. The first is the Australian release is held to be more valuable by traders and private vendors and the second is that if the vehicle is from England it may have been driven in winter with the result being that a lot of salt has been flung up under the car from the road and it could regardless of RR's anti corrosion measures, be a total rust bucket. I recently saw a 1983 Spur that was totally ruined by the salt the poms put on the roads.

Obviously, a white car is going to get a better price than a brown car.

For the car as you have described it I would say that it is worth 70,000 to 120,000 depending on whether the vendor is a dealer or a private person. Email me if you want more info on looking at it carefully.

Paris email diditrudely@ yahoo.com.