Silver Cloud I For Sale Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Silver Cloud I For Sale « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Mantello
Experienced User
Username: john

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, 14 February, 2015 - 17:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Silver Cloud I (SGE280). This vehicle has one of the most extensive documented history file available.

Receipts for initial deposit & final payment.
Full service history from first service (including all repair order sheets) by Kellow Falkiner Melbourne.
The first RO dated 22/4/59 for 5000 mile service.

All correspondence from Crewe pre/post delivery including the original guarantee (framed).
All owner books and instructions for automatic gearbox, radio, battery guarantee and first insurance certificate plus many more.
Finished in Smoke and Sage green.

Original Victorian registration plates GWW730
Original trim, carpet and headlining, engine and chassis numbers all match.
Attention is required to re-trim the front seat and some body work (please email/call for more details).

All in all a great vehicle to drive, very reliable six cylinder engine with power steer and has been mechanically maintained on a regular basis.
Selling house of 36 years is the reason for the sale.

Vehicle located in Melbourne, if interested please email mantello@iprimus.com.au or call John for more details: 0419321837

Sale Price: $42000.00
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Mantello
Experienced User
Username: john

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, 16 February, 2015 - 15:33:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Sorry....forgot to mention the vehicle is a 1958 model and has power steering....regards
John