1968 Silver Shadow for sale Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » 1968 Silver Shadow for sale « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Howlett
Prolific User
Username: bobhowlett

Post Number: 113
Posted on Sunday, 22 June, 2014 - 16:55:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi
I was at work today and a gentleman approached me with an offer to by his late father's 68 shadow. He told me its was complete except for the grill and a locked rear wheel. The car is in parts atm with near new internal trim. He really wants the whole car gone from his shed and only asking a couple of thousand dollars for the lot. All the bright work is there and He's not sure if she runs, but l said I would post it on this site if anyone is interested .The Car is located in Dysart Queensland ..If anyone would like his details I am happy to forward his phone number on. You can email me at robert.howlett@bigpond.com
Cheers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Howlett
Prolific User
Username: bobhowlett

Post Number: 114
Posted on Monday, 23 June, 2014 - 16:35:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks guys for the response to this ad. Yeah this chap was obviously a hoarder with a "GUNNA" attitude "I live next to one" he is always out on the kerb saying to me Retail must be good to drive a Royce .the rusting steel in his yard could buy 7 rollers ..cheers