Shadow Rear Mudflaps New Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Shadow Rear Mudflaps New « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jeffrey McCarthy
Prolific User
Username: jefmac2003

Post Number: 288
Posted on Friday, 02 December, 2011 - 06:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

As my car is off the road I'm trying to get as much remedial and preventative work done as I can afford so I'm reluctantly offering a pair of original, (new & complete with all fixing clips and instructions) set of rear Silver Shadow mud flaps. These are the ones with the RR logo moulded into them.

I'll forward photos on request. The packaging is slightly damaged but also original.

These are no longer made and almost impossible to find at any price - the last 'official' costing from Paradise Garage in Sydney back in the '80s was around AU$800!! I searched for years and none of the RR suppliers have them in stock.

I paid over AU$500 (not including postage) for them and would like to recoup that money (or at least most of it); postage would be at buyers expense.

Contact me if you're interested by private message through this forum.

Jeff
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jeffrey McCarthy
Grand Master
Username: jefmac2003

Post Number: 321
Posted on Thursday, 09 August, 2012 - 10:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

This set of Shadow rear mudflaps has now found a new home.