Coolant Temperature Gauge Senders, SC... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Coolant Temperature Gauge Senders, SC II-III, SY and SZ « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Richard Treacy
Grand Master
Username: richard_treacy

Post Number: 2371
Posted on Tuesday, 02 August, 2011 - 22:21:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

SC II-III, SY and SZ Coolant Temperature Gauge Senders

If you have a wonky or low-reading temperature gauge as most are by now (most read too cold with age), please contact me for a new one. I have over-ordered two senders for 1977 SSII to 2008 SY series cars after fitting new ones for myself on my Turbo R and T-Series, and will sell them at $65 each (list $213 each). UE40361.

Alternatively, I have commissioned a run of adaptors at $24 each, manufactured in aluminium bronze on CNC to exact specifications, and the precise senders useable with the adaptors are just another $21 each.

On the S2-3 and early SY Silver Shadow – T-Series I shall commission a run at the same price (adaptor $24 and sender $21) if there is interest, part No UD11662 (list $331).

RT.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Carl Heydon
Experienced User
Username: car

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, 02 August, 2011 - 22:39:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Richard,
I need a temp sender for SCAZNOOA9JCH23812 and would love to relieve you of your burden.
I wish SBH19606 had a sender to replace.
Carl