Shadow1 for sale Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Shadow1 for sale « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Billy UK
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.0.211.121
Posted on Wednesday, 09 June, 2010 - 23:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Personal and Financial difficulties demand that I dispose of my Shadow 1. I have owned it since 1987 and spent a small fortune in that time. I intended to keep it more-or-less forever and maintained it to that end. It had a bare-metal change from Caribbean Blue to Cardinal Red (Tan trim) abot ten years ago. The coachwork is in very good order. The heads were overhauled last year and LPG fitted at that time.
There is no way I expect to recoup my costs but will agree any fair price if someone wishes to acquire a much cared-for car with many 'easy-to-maintain' modifications introduced in over twenty years of ownership (I am a 'spanner-man', not a bodger). Workshop manuals, together with electrical 'modification' programmes are included. Much more than can be itemised here. I have no control over any disposal of the car, but would hope it would be in the hands of an 'end-user/owner'.

(Message approved by david_gore)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bill Payne
Frequent User
Username: wimpy

Post Number: 53
Posted on Friday, 11 June, 2010 - 06:50:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Perhaps some photos to stimulate interest?