How many Rolls-Royce motor cars were ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » How many Rolls-Royce motor cars were made by the old Company? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bill Coburn
Username: bill_coburn

Post Number: 1134
Posted on Friday, 19 June, 2009 - 09:09:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I hope a datawhizz out there can give me an approximate figure starting with the 2 cylinder Royce to the very last crew car which I think was a Corniche IV. Don't get bogged down with experimentals and prototypes etc, just cars going out the gate!

Martin Cutler
Prolific User
Username: martin_cutler

Post Number: 119
Posted on Saturday, 20 June, 2009 - 20:28:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Bill, what are you offering for the correct answer? Got to be worth at least a dozen?

Cheers

Marty

Bill Coburn

Post Number: 1135
Posted on Saturday, 20 June, 2009 - 20:55:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Martin/ The winner will get my undying admiration and a personal advice every time I produce a Tee One Topics!! I wanted it for an article I am trying to write and am toying with a figure of about 120,000. I don't think I have ever seen a total. I just hope no one comes up with the answer 'sufficient'!

Chris Gillings
Frequent User
Username: chrisg

Post Number: 57
Posted on Saturday, 20 June, 2009 - 21:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

application/octet-streamRR/B Production Milestones
babidgerrecprod_nsurvivals-1268.xls (86.0 k)

Bill Coburn

Post Number: 1136
Posted on Saturday, 20 June, 2009 - 22:18:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks Chris I was a bit conservative.