A New Member SCAZN42A4CCX03925 82 S... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » A New Member SCAZN42A4CCX03925 82 SSpur « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

RandyR
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 146.130.102.219
Posted on Thursday, 07 May, 2009 - 01:43:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have done it: I bought a 1982 Silver Spur. I have read this site and all of Tee One Topics for several years now, in partial preparation for this day. I have found it to be the most informative, friendly, and entertaining forum available, adn I will rely on you gentlemen to advise, cajole, warn, and hopefully celebrate as I proceed.

(Message approved by david_gore)

Randy Roberson
Yet to post message
Username: wascator

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, 22 May, 2009 - 22:55:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

An update: unfortunately my purchase has failed to proceed. The seller has reneged. Now, forward we go.

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 884
Posted on Saturday, 23 May, 2009 - 12:00:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

One door shuts and another will open.

Murphy's Law [Modified]: The more problems you have finding your car; the happier you will be once you find one!!!!

Lawrence Heasman
Experienced User
Username: lheasman

Post Number: 46
Posted on Monday, 25 May, 2009 - 16:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Randy,
Are you in Australia? If so I will let you know of anything decent that I stumble accross! Is it only a Spur you are interested in owning?

Randy Roberson
New User
Username: wascator

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, 26 May, 2009 - 22:51:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi; thanks for the offer; I am in the US. You have the best forum, though!
My actual favorite is a Shadow II or Wraith II; SZs are growing on me, though. Regards