NEW CAR TODAY Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » NEW CAR TODAY « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

David Turner
Experienced User
Username: silver_spur

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, 22 March, 2009 - 14:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Well new to me, i just arrived home after a pleasant drive home with my "new" 2002 corniche convertable, the car is in amazing condition, a one owner with 36,000 kms recorded.Everything is as it should be but i do have questions. reaching the seat belt is very alkward i seem to remember seing some sort of retainer perhaps fastened to the headrest posts, am i dreaming or does this exist? next when home i lowered the roof and noticed that the right side sits lower when folded i couldnt see any reason for this, then when i fitted the tonneau cover i see that it is made to fit about 2 in taller on the left. The leather cover has been made to work with this top mechanism? is this the norm?? .Finaly anyone know where i can buy a fitted cover for use in the garage ?
Thanks Dave
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Peter Colwell
Frequent User
Username: peter_colwell

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, 24 March, 2009 - 10:09:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

David, I have found the Peny Covercraft indoor fitted custom cover to be excellent. Well made, high quality. Very neat fit with elastic hem. Not cheap but good quality never is. It is perforated for breatheability, but dust proofing is its best feature.

http://www.covercraft-pacific.com/online/default.asp?DeptID=183&strCheckSecurity=no

(Message edited by peter colwell on 24 March 2009)