RROCA Club Badge Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » RROCA Club Badge « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mernon Lollich
Experienced User
Username: mernon_lollich

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, 07 October, 2007 - 08:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I am a new member (NSW Branch) and would like to purchase a club badge. Am having a little trouble figuring out whom to contact! Suitable pointers appreciated - email would be fine. Thanks.
Mernon
LSJF72

David Bailie
Yet to post message
Username: davidb

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, 07 October, 2007 - 09:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Welcome among us Aussies Mernon, I enjoy reading your contributions to the (US) forum.
The NSW secretary Judith Merlin should be able to help with the badge, her email is
nsw@rroc.org.au
Regards,
David

Mernon Lollich
Experienced User

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, 07 October, 2007 - 12:29:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks David -

I've tried sending an email, but it won't go through, either on the AU club site or through my own server. Would you be willing to email the lady and ask her to email me with price and ordering information? Sorry to impose, but my computer skills seem to stop at the water's edge!

Mernon (mernonlollich@yahoo.com)

David Bailie
New User
Username: davidb

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, 07 October, 2007 - 17:50:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Mernon. I have waited an hour since sending an email to nsw@rroc.org.au and it has not bounced back, so the address must be OK and you should get the details shortly.
David

Mernon Lollich
Experienced User

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, 07 October, 2007 - 21:07:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Mernon

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 752
Posted on Wednesday, 10 October, 2007 - 11:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Mernon and David,

First to Mernon, welcome to our Forum and also to our Club - I hope our paths will cross at a rally or two in the future as I also have appreciated your contributions to other R-R/B Forums.

Hi David and a big welcome to you as well - thanks for helping out with Mernon's request; I have been away for the past week with no real chance to get onto the Forum. I will check with Judith when I get home on Friday.

Kind regards
David

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 755
Posted on Friday, 12 October, 2007 - 13:21:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Mernon,

Have spoken to Judith - she has received the emails and will contact you direct once she has the postage costs involved.

Regards David