Checking in, and question about Canada Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Checking in, and question about Canada « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jason Pfeiffer
Frequent User
Username: jpsnaggs

Post Number: 62
Posted on Monday, 02 July, 2007 - 05:26:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all motoring very well.

My Spirit is doing fine, however it is getting a bit hot in the arizone desert (115 or so) and this is just not good driving weather.

Has anyone here ever imigrated to Canada from the USA? Does anyone know anything about it with respect to cars, and/or in general? Would my 82 be able to come in, or not?

Thanks in advance for all your help

Leho Proos
New User
Username: lehoproos

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, 05 July, 2007 - 03:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Jason:
In response to your first question - Yes, for example that great British patriot, General B. Arnold. <smile>
For data on importation of vehicles go to www.tc.gc.ca . Click on 'Vehicle Importation' under the Quick Links menu.
Leho

StevenBrown
Frequent User
Username: stevenbrown

Post Number: 70
Posted on Sunday, 28 March, 2010 - 15:14:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I'm importing my 1987 Spur this week sometime. Its easy with cars 15 years or older. I did my Mercedes a few months ago. I just followed this site:

http://www.riv.ca/CBSAEntryRequirements.aspx

Believe the above is new and replaces the link Mr. Proos provided.

Wondering if Mr. Pfeiffer immigrated?

(Message edited by stevenbrown on 28 March 2010)