Rolls Royce Prototype Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Rolls Royce Prototype « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

james woo
Frequent User
Username: james

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, 16 August, 2003 - 12:06:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I found this picture on the internet, do anyone know if this was a prototype, if so, do anyone know what this is a prototype of?

I have also seen the new bentley by VW, it's a bit sad that Rolls Royce and Bentley are now own by different companies, and the cars looked nothing alike.

rolls royce prototype

John Wright
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 210.84.80.209
Posted on Wednesday, 20 August, 2003 - 20:03:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

If my memory does not deceive me this photograph was displayed on the internet site of an American motoring magazine late last year or very early this year. It purported to be the new BMW produced Rolls-Royce. In fact,of course, they got it dramatically wrong.

denis
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 205.188.209.10
Posted on Thursday, 21 August, 2003 - 09:08:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi, everyone. From what I can see in the picture, it looks like a Silver Seraph to me. Any one else have an idea?

Douglas Robert Shute
Frequent User
Username: douglasr

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, 24 December, 2003 - 20:42:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

This picture is a computer composite and appeared in about half-dozen magazines, and the cover of the RROC desk-blotter-book...Too bad RRM did not built the front of the new Phantom more like the photo above. After seeing the new Phantom in the flesh, I still think they need to change the headlite nascells. (I quietly refer to them as the "West-Wall" style.) Still an imposing and impressive car.

Doug.