What ever happened to... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » What ever happened to... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Paul Dabrowski
Experienced User
Username: shabbyshadow2

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, 23 October, 2006 - 19:46:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

All of the 93 Rolls-Royce cars the Bhagwan used to own?

John Shostrom
Frequent User
Username: silvawraith2

Post Number: 61
Posted on Monday, 23 October, 2006 - 23:58:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Paul, I cannot account for all of the cars, but can tell you that on a visit to Los Angeles a year and a half ago, I spotted one of the cars outside of a restaurant in San Marino called Julienne. It was a Silver Spur in a highly metallescent finish adorned with a swooping rainbow. It also had a chromium strip applied to the swageline just below the door handles.

N. Craig Bryant
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 68.6.89.150
Posted on Wednesday, 02 September, 2009 - 08:50:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I do not know if this was the case with all 93 cars, but a large number of them were "re-distributed" by a dealer in Dallas, Texas. I went to look, and there was what seemed to be a parking garage full of them. Many, many, were repainted 'out' of their artistic paint jobs, and back to more shall we say "normal" paint schemes. So, without factory build sheets, I'd say there are people now driving about in a Bhagwan car without even knowing it. Also, just for the record, all of his cars were very early in the SZ series. None any later than 1982.

(Message approved by david_gore)