Former RR Director of Public Relation... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Former RR Director of Public Relations INTERVIEWED « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Richard Greene
Frequent User
Username: benzjag

Post Number: 236
Posted on Saturday, 17 July, 2021 - 11:53:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

One of my friends, James Cameron, who has a YouTube channel has just released an interview with Mr. Evan Morgans, former Director of Public Relations at Rolls Royce in Crew.

This an EXCITING interview that I feel every Rolls Royce enthusiast would enjoy! Part 1 has just been released. James is a true RR enthusiast! ENJOY!

https://youtu.be/eRRCHfiisxI

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 3960
Posted on Saturday, 17 July, 2021 - 17:06:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have just watched this video and suggest it is a "must watch" presentation by a knowledgeable ex-RRMC senior executive. The presentation is one aimed directly at DIY owners encouraging them to preserve and maintain their cars.

As a former DIY custodian, I am awaiting the next presentation in this series scheduled for September 2021 with great interest.

Trevor Hodgekinson
Frequent User
Username: wm20

Post Number: 247
Posted on Sunday, 18 July, 2021 - 14:06:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Must watch is probably a bit of a stretch, but interesting definately
As for James's RR University your tube channel not worth the cost of the electrons to download them
I suffered through 3 of them but to me they are just click bait with less than no useful information posted purely for the purpose of enhancing his bank account.
20 minutes supposedly about tyres specifically for RR cars but only 3 seconds of useful information in the last minute where he tells everyone he fitted Iron Eagle tyres, but then failed to show any one what they actually looked like .
Sorry Richard as I see you stated he is a friend, and probably a really nice person but the "university" is a sham .

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: