SBI Electrical Engineering Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » SBI Electrical Engineering « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Edward Mckinley
New User
Username: ed_mckinley

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, 14 July, 2020 - 10:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Does anyone know if this company is still operating? I've been e-mailing and filling out the contact form on their website (no response in 2 weeks). I guess its possible they are closed due to Coronavirus but still thought someone would respond.
Thank you

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 3064
Posted on Tuesday, 14 July, 2020 - 13:56:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Ed,

I do not know whether they're still operating, but I've sent you a private message.

Download the RR & Bentley Parts, Repair, Restoration & Other Resources Compilation and search for the section whose title starts with, Source for ECU/ECM Repair.

Brian

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 2052
Posted on Tuesday, 14 July, 2020 - 14:33:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I imagine they are on pause as a consequence of the COVID19 situation. These are older folk like us so dont expect lightening responses to emails. I also think they are mostly retired (or about to retire) gentlemen who run the show. Takes them ages to reply to voicemail and sometimes they never reply to them. You have to time your call with when they are in the workshop.
Patience would be my advice.

Edward Mckinley
New User
Username: ed_mckinley

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, 14 July, 2020 - 21:31:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks for the replies, I was looking for someone who had the ability to rebuild and properly test my HVAC ECU. I replaced the microrelays but that did not do the trick.

michael vass
Frequent User
Username: mikebentleyturbo2

Post Number: 680
Posted on Tuesday, 14 July, 2020 - 23:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

John Bowling engineering Bolton uk should be able to help.
Mike

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: