Anyone familiar with an OMICHECK (WT1... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Anyone familiar with an OMICHECK (WT10240). I have some questions « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Al Abbasi
New User
Username: alabbasi

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, 07 May, 2020 - 06:22:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

All, I'm trying to figure out some information about the Bentley OMICHECK which I don't own yet. I'm particularly trying to figure out the cabling. In looking at the manual, I see that it uses a Din 25 to OBD2 cable. These appear to be readily available from sources such as this: https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32892179684.html

1) Would it be safe to assume that this is a standard cable and that there is nothing special with the Bentley cable?

2) WRT the round plug? Like the 16 pin ODB2, the round plug is also 16 pin. Has anyone made a round plug to OBD2 adapter or their own round plug to DIN 25 cable? I'd be very interested in learning about this as I've seen OMICHECKs for sale but without cables.

Many thanks

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: