Replacing worn out Bentley Turbo R Lw... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Replacing worn out Bentley Turbo R Lwb front brake rotors « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

franck yahi
New User
Username: franktr

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, 02 December, 2019 - 10:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello everyone,
I don't know if the subject had already been treated so please forgive me if I am redundant. Would you please advise me on a nrand and à model that can replace "the big brakes". I fond 340 mm rotors on the net but Since I am à newbie I hesitate. Thank you All for your assistance.
Au revoir
Frank
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

gordon le feuvre
Frequent User
Username: triumph

Post Number: 324
Posted on Tuesday, 03 December, 2019 - 19:43:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Franck, pretty sure big brake rotor is 340mm. the kit was available as retro fit in early(mid/late eightes) turbo, but required the bigger wheels. Introcar and Flying Spares have UK parts web sites. also if you go on web and enter bentley heritage, this is official Bentley site. Under heading of "technical" are the parts catalogue that can be filtered by putting your model in of by fining your vin/chassis number. Once you have part number for your correct rotor, you can tap into web and see what comes up. This is sometimes very useful. hope it hepls

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: