Email address for Rolls Royce Motor C... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Email address for Rolls Royce Motor Cars. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jim.Cowin.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 210.84.166.27
Posted on Thursday, 09 June, 2005 - 16:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows the email address for Rolls Royce in England? I would be most greatful if somebody could let me know it please.

(Message approved by david_gore)

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 473
Posted on Saturday, 11 June, 2005 - 11:48:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Jim,

Your wish is my command; the following should do the trick:

enquiries@rolls-roycemotorcars.com

Other contact details are:

Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd
The Drive
Westhampnett
Chichester
West Sussex
PO18 0SH

Telephone: +44 (0) 1243 384000
Fax: +44 (0) 1243 384100

Richard Treacy
Grand Master
Username: richard_treacy

Post Number: 796
Posted on Saturday, 11 June, 2005 - 22:56:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Jim,

Don't expect too much of a response from Goodwood unless you are buying a Phantom, and expecially if you even mention an earlier Rolls-Royce, let alone any silly Bentley. They are all decidedly downmarket. We with earler cars are now strictly „die Feinde“ armed for war with horribly greasy spanners.

RT.

Jim.Cowin.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 210.84.166.32
Posted on Sunday, 12 June, 2005 - 12:10:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

David, hi @ thankyou for the contact details for Rolls Royce.Richard thankyou for the warning,I'll give them a try & if they ignore me I'll just keep on trying until thay take notice.

Jim.Cowin.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 210.84.166.52
Posted on Sunday, 03 July, 2005 - 14:36:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Richard, Just thought that you would like to know that I sent an email to Rolls Royce & they hand balled me on to Bentley who very kindly passed me on to the RREC in England! I got passed around more than a football in an Adelaide Crows game!

Richard Treacy
Grand Master
Username: richard_treacy

Post Number: 833
Posted on Tuesday, 05 July, 2005 - 03:25:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Well, Jim,

As expected.

At least they all told you to beat it nicely. Of course the RREC will welcome you, as long as you bring your checkbook and join up. To be fair, the RREC does offer build sheets to non-members.

BMW and VW will only be satisfied when the old banger R-R&B cars disappear into Eastern Europe and are replaced by a new one once they reach primary school age. That's the phenomenum common to almost all their other brands. Now that's one style of brand quality management.

RT.

ps the RREC website has been down for weeks. But then, Sir Henry did not invent the web, so it is of little interest to the Ghost Brigade. Only handwritten manuscript by Camel Post please.