Thank you Richard! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Thank you Richard! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Patrick Francis
Prolific User
Username: jackpot

Post Number: 194
Posted on Sunday, 05 November, 2017 - 05:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Guys
I would just like to use this medium to say a big thank you to Richard (Yeaman), who kindly gave of his time out of his holiday to help me extract my hydraulic pump with one of Kelly Opfar's fantastically engineered tools!
Thanks Richard, great meeting you and fun chewing the cud and discussing - what else - Rolls Royces. Best regards to Margaret.

richard george yeaman
Grand Master
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 860
Posted on Monday, 06 November, 2017 - 00:52:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Richard.Patrick all the pleasure was mine, all the interesting people I met, and your Hospitality made it all worthwhile

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 1355
Posted on Monday, 06 November, 2017 - 02:52:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Patrick,
Only those who meet this man get to understand how generous he really is. A true gentleman and an asset to this forum.
Omar

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: