Where are they? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Where are they? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Harry Kuurio
Experienced User
Username: harry_kuurio

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, 27 March, 2005 - 08:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi all,

Has anyone heard/read anything from Bob UK or M Khan lately? Both used to contribute regularly in the Swam site, but it now seems (for obvious reasons) that we've lost them - or have we?

DH

Bill Coburn
Grand Master
Username: bill_coburn

Post Number: 370
Posted on Sunday, 27 March, 2005 - 10:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Mr Khan still gets my monthly sheet in Kentucky

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 426
Posted on Sunday, 27 March, 2005 - 19:21:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Harry,

You might have noticed that since the "forum pest" problems on both this and the Swammelstein site; many of the regular and trusted contributors have ceased participating due to the timewasting and inaccurate/reckless information being posted by the pests.

I trust they will return once they are certain they will not be attacked/disparaged for helping others.

Harry Kuurio
Experienced User

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, 28 March, 2005 - 04:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Bill,

do you know how to get in contact with MK? I've got an e-mail address to him, but it seems that it has been changed, and keeps coming back.

Our cars are very close to each other by VINs, hence the interest. MK also proved very helpful earlier while I was sorting out my electrical probs.

So, if you can help in reaching him it would be most appreciated.

DH

Bill Coburn
Grand Master
Username: bill_coburn

Post Number: 371
Posted on Monday, 28 March, 2005 - 10:18:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

No Harry I only have his mailing address if that is of use. Let me know

BBC

Kees Scherer
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 82.75.12.10
Posted on Monday, 28 March, 2005 - 03:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello All, I have just reopened the Swammelstein forum. Have implemented a set of safety/ banning measures. Hope i can keep out the "pests".

(Message approved by david_gore)

Harry Kuurio
Experienced User

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, 01 April, 2005 - 12:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Bill,

if you can let him know I'm trying to get in touch, it would be just great. He had my e-mail addr., it's still the same if he hasn't lost it. Any way that I could reach him would be appreciated. If there's a privacy-prob, I can supply my e-mail addr. to any person linkin me with him again.

Regards,

DH