Bullet and Bomb proof Turbo R Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Bullet and Bomb proof Turbo R « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

richard george yeaman
Grand Master
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 709
Posted on Friday, 24 February, 2017 - 21:26:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Just on ebay 1990 Bullet and Bomb proof 1990 Bentley Turbo R 5000 Miles £84,995.00 might suit Vladimir.

Richard.

Mark Luft
Experienced User
Username: bentleyman1993

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, 25 February, 2017 - 00:37:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Is it me? Or does the paint look funky? No description, how do they think they can sell a car without any kind of description? I realize the dealer wants people to call them so the dealer can talk to prospects. Lame ad. GOOD CAR FOR VLAD 'THO!

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 739
Posted on Saturday, 25 February, 2017 - 04:50:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

The above posts are of course entirely true and malicious propaganda.

I just missed out on an armour plated 1976 Cadillac Limo made by Cadillac for $11,000 in Oz.

The problem with armoured cars is the really good hit men just wait for you to open the door.

Essential watching is the documentary I think its called Bulletproof Salesman. This crazy German watches CNN spots a new warzone and then flies in to sell.

He does big business for big money. In fact this documentary is hilarious. Watch it!

John Beech
Prolific User
Username: jbeech

Post Number: 210
Posted on Tuesday, 28 February, 2017 - 14:40:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Vladimir,

I may have to take up the sport of of serious drinking just to hang out with you a while and hear stories.
--
John

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 749
Posted on Thursday, 02 March, 2017 - 02:04:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Indeed John, it is essential that you do ASAP

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: