New eBay listings Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » New eBay listings « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Patrick Ryan
Grand Master
Username: patrick_r

Post Number: 1107
Posted on Saturday, 18 February, 2017 - 03:11:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gents,
Here are three new eBay listings.
2 for wrecking one not.
First time I have seen a Bentley with a Rolls Royce grille.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1986-Bentley-Turbo-R-Rolls-Royce-6-8L-V8-Auto-4-Months-Rego-Low-KMs-/282362855390?hash=item41be233fde:g:z8kAAOSwx6pYpYmf

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ROLLS-ROYCE-SILVER-WRAITH-2-DAMAGED-/182457942200?hash=item2a7b5740b8:g:hoQAAOSwTuJYnTit

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1976-Rolls-Royce-Silver-Shadow-/182457917921?hash=item2a7b56e1e1:g:6lAAAOSw4CFYnSui

Mark Luft
Experienced User
Username: bentleyman1993

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, 09 March, 2017 - 08:00:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I just found this on Ebay and wondered, What is this guy smoking?!?!?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-CASTROL-EU-POWER-STEERING-FLUID-PACK-OF-3-500ML-UT13741PA-/251096669445?hash=item3a76871d05:g:lEUAAOSwMmBV0puh&vxp=mtr

Christian S. Hansen
Grand Master
Username: enquiring_mind

Post Number: 534
Posted on Thursday, 09 March, 2017 - 11:22:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Even the darkest cloud may have a silver lining. At least his shipping charge is reasonable.
...and ten are still available!

Patrick Ryan
Grand Master

Post Number: 1230
Posted on Thursday, 09 March, 2017 - 11:25:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

WOW,

This stuff could be traded on the stock exchange it is now that rare.

It's like a commodity

Mark Luft
Experienced User
Username: bentleyman1993

Post Number: 46
Posted on Thursday, 30 March, 2017 - 04:09:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I found this on Ebay and I may try to go look at it as it 's not too far from where I work.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-Rolls-Royce-Silver-Spur-II-Hearse-/201870499212?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2f006b5d8c&item=201870499212

michael vass
Prolific User
Username: mikebentleyturbo2

Post Number: 293
Posted on Thursday, 30 March, 2017 - 04:45:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi all
Like I said , about the hearse, chop the back off and have the coolist 'ute in the world!
Mike

Patrick Ryan
Grand Master

Post Number: 1300
Posted on Thursday, 30 March, 2017 - 06:43:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

It would look fantastic Mike,

By the looks of it, leave the back passenger compartment as well, and it would probably be the only dual cab or crew cab Rolls Royce ute out there.

Brian Crump
Prolific User
Username: brian_crump

Post Number: 160
Posted on Thursday, 30 March, 2017 - 16:41:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Ah just the thing for taking the dogs to a show - although, I do wonder why one would need picnic tables in a hearse.... for a séance perhaps?
The front probably should have headlamp washers set into the bumper bar?
Regards,
Brian

Patrick Ryan
Grand Master

Post Number: 1303
Posted on Thursday, 30 March, 2017 - 16:48:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

And a nice finely crafted storage area for the ouija board as well Brian.

Having your tribe in the back of that car brings memories of the dog van from dumb and dumber with them all sliding around.

Patrick Lockyer.
Grand Master
Username: pat_lockyer

Post Number: 1184
Posted on Thursday, 30 March, 2017 - 18:27:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Would not be a hard job to convert to an estate or shooting brake!
This a Shadow, looking good IMO.

John Beech
Prolific User
Username: jbeech

Post Number: 269
Posted on Thursday, 30 March, 2017 - 21:31:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

A hearse would make a nicer model airplane hauler than what I presently use and be perfectly appropriate for when I crash one (for returning the remains to my shop). If it were priced like a typical Shadow I might find myself acquiring another Roller. By the way did anyone eyeball the images and notice the >6300 lb GVWR?

Finally, with respect to the gorgeous copper-colored estate . . . sweet! I wonder if there are any LHD versions stateside? Is there a reasonably accurate registry for these cars on this side of the globe? If there were I'd contact owners to ask for consideration if/when the time came to place them with a new caretaker. I've slipped a note beneath the wiper blade and subsequently purchased a car this way.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: