The best product on the planet Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » The best product on the planet « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Howlett
Prolific User
Username: bobhowlett

Post Number: 124
Posted on Friday, 19 December, 2014 - 07:18:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

My son gave me 2 cans of this, after complaining about a troublesome lawnmower that wouldn't start .Just brilliant.

cheers

engine starter

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 1139
Posted on Friday, 19 December, 2014 - 08:56:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Now I have to get searching for this stuff on my shores.

The name is, indeed, brilliant and it would make a great gag gift for a number of occasions not involving the starting of motors.

Brian

Randy Roberson
Grand Master
Username: wascator

Post Number: 337
Posted on Friday, 19 December, 2014 - 12:32:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Oh, I have been wanting a can of that for some time!

Bob UK
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.197.122.90
Posted on Friday, 19 December, 2014 - 09:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Sounds like ether.

I only use in dire emergency when flesh eating zombies are trying to eat my brains.

Because ether will eventually damage the engine on a car. Especially a weasel diesel.

Mower engines aren't so delicate

I have a Honda mower which is brilliant ( once the corruption was burnt out of the main jet). Starts first pull and a half hearted pull will start it. It hacks weeds and grass down fast. I tow it behind a 4 wheel electric scooter.

I have a 4 hp 4 stroke Villiers engine. It has a built on reduction gear box. The ignition timing is wrong. So I need to pull the flywheel off to reset.

Also ether cans clean things.

Bradex easy start is the usual UK one.

I have a glue called gorilla glue.

Also.
buscopan for constipation. Bust the pan.

Ananasol for piles.

Windeaze for farting.

Butchers ( now closed) in Dorset R Soles and Sons.

Signs in Dorset lanes, manure for sale, bag your own.

Labrador puppy for sale, eats anything, loves children.

(Message approved by david_gore)

Jan Forrest
Grand Master
Username: got_one

Post Number: 716
Posted on Friday, 19 December, 2014 - 23:16:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

There's a stables not far from me that sells well rotted manure by the bag. It's cheaper if you BYOB!

Long since retired was the local pediatrist who worked under the title of William the Corn Curer.