Coin balance trick Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Coin balance trick « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Howlett
Prolific User
Username: bobhowlett

Post Number: 103
Posted on Monday, 21 October, 2013 - 19:35:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Just for fun.. how many have tried this on a well tuned RR or Bentley. not bad for a 40 year old car and 240k engine. cost me 10 bucks in lost coins which I'll find tomorrow ahhh nothing like a rolls
cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1v9KBZ_2iI
rob

richard george yeaman
Prolific User
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 136
Posted on Wednesday, 23 October, 2013 - 21:11:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Robert that might explain half the amount of strange noises that is heard from these cars at times that is even better than the glass of water.

Richard.

richard george yeaman
Prolific User
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 138
Posted on Thursday, 24 October, 2013 - 00:26:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Robert.
Couldn't help noticing the air filter sitting on top of the engine, What is the story attached to that what is it of etc. and is there any benefit to using it apart from going through floods and rivers.

Richard.

Robert Howlett
Prolific User
Username: bobhowlett

Post Number: 108
Posted on Thursday, 24 October, 2013 - 04:12:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Richard

The air cleaner is a K&N reusable type, for under $10 you can buy a cleaning kit that contains a solvent and red oil to clean the filter and its suppose to last a lifetime. I have the RR set up in the shed which can be put back if needed. I can say Its made no difference to the performance of the engine other than cost, serviceability and get it high a possible. Here in central Queensland its not that uncommon to swim to work cut through a bushfire or choke to death on dust

cheers rob